Zach Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Ertz's receiving prop bets. Watch Ertz's Eagles play the Seahawks at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Zach Ertz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ertz is averaging 29.7 receiving yards per game, 3.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (33.5).
- In two of six games this year (33.3%), Ertz has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Ertz's season average of 29.7 receiving yards per game is 24.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.3.
- Ertz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In only 16.7% of his games (one out of six opportunities), Ertz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (54.3).
- Ertz's 47.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Seahawks are 13.8 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Ertz has outperformed Monday's projected receiving yards over/under of 33.5 yards three times in four total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive