Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Snead receiving props. You can watch Snead and the Ravens face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 36.4 receiving yards per game average is 8.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (27.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven), Snead has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.4 per game. He has put up 11.0 more per game than that average.
- Snead has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Snead has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.4 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive