Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Snead's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Snead's performance play out for the Ravens against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 24.8 receiving yards per game average is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (23.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50%), Snead has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.7 per game. He averages 0.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Snead has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.7.
- Snead's 46.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Steelers are 23.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Snead's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 23.5 yards, a mark he has beat three times in four total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive