Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Snead's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Snead's performance plays out when the Ravens face off against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 29.3 receiving yards per game average is 2.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (26.5).
- Snead has not picked up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.5 per game. He has collected 2.8 more per game than that average.
- Snead has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Snead has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26.5 yards).
- Snead is averaging 33.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Bengals, 7.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Snead's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 26.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed two times in four career games versus the Bengals.
Powered by Data Skrive