Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Snead's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Snead's Ravens play the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 33.2 receiving yards per game average is 6.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (26.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%), Snead has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.3 per game. He has collected 3.9 more per game than that average.
- Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 15 games (40%).
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Snead has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.3 yards.
- Snead's 27 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Bengals are 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Snead's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 26.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in five total games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive