Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Snead receiving props. You can watch how Snead's performance plays out when the Ravens take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead is averaging 37.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three of 11), Snead has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28 per game. He has put up 9.1 more per game than that average.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Snead has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Snead has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 28 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive