Willie Snead IV's Baltimore Ravens visit the Cleveland Browns on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Snead's receiving prop bets. Watch Snead's Ravens square off with the Browns at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead is averaging 37.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (39.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Snead has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Snead has collected 10.8 more receiving yards per game (37.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 27.1.
- Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Snead has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.1 yards.
- Snead's 41 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Browns are 1.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Snead's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 39.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed three times in five career games opposite the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive