Willie Snead IV's Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Snead's receiving prop bets. Watch Snead's Ravens take on the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 37.9 receiving yards per game average is 12.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's matchup (25.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Snead has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.2 per game. He has collected 10.7 more per game than that average.
- Snead has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In 60% of his games (six of 10 chances), Snead has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (27.2).
Powered By Data Skrive