Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Snead receiving props. You can watch how Snead's performance plays out when the Ravens face off against the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 37.9 receiving yards per game average is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (37.5).
- In three out of 10 games this season (30%), Snead has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.3 per game. He has put up 10.6 more per game than that average.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Snead has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (six of 10 opportunities), Snead has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (27.3).
- Snead is averaging 58.6 yards per game in his last five contests against the Steelers, 21.1 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Snead's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 37.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed four times in five career games versus the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive