Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Snead's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Snead and the Ravens take on the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead is averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Snead has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.8 per game. He has put up 13.8 more per game than that average.
- Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (six of nine chances), Snead has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.8).
- Snead is averaging 60 yards per game in his last one outing against the Titans, 19.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Snead has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 40.5 yards one time in one total game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive