On Sunday, Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Snead's receiving prop bets. You can watch Snead and the Ravens take on the Patriots on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead's 36.5 receiving yards per game average is 8.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (28.5).
- In five out of eight games this year (62.5%), Snead has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Snead's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He has collected 11.0 more per game than that average.
- Snead has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Snead has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5 yards.
- Snead is averaging 15 yards per game in his last one outing against the Patriots, 13.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Snead has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 28.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive