Willie Snead IV and the Baltimore Ravens hit the field against the Tennessee Titans in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Snead's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Snead's Ravens square off against the Titans at 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN.
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Willie Snead IV Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Snead is averaging 33.2 receiving yards per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four of 13), Snead has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Snead has collected 3.9 more receiving yards per game (33.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 29.3.
- In only six of his 15 games (40%), Snead has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Snead has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.3 yards.
- Snead's 41.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 8.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Snead has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 33.5 yards one time in two total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive