Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Fuller's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Fuller and the Texans square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller is averaging 70.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 fewer than the over/under of 77.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Fuller has not picked up more than 77.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Fuller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 68.1 per game. He has put up 1.9 more per game than that average.
- Fuller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Fuller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.1 yards.
- Fuller is averaging 50.4 yards per game in his last five outings against the Jaguars, 27.1 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (77.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 77.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in five career games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five out of seven), Fuller has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fuller has collected 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six), Fuller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 71.4% of his games (five of seven opportunities), Fuller has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Fuller's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Jaguars are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fuller has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in five career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive