Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's an analysis of Fuller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Fuller's performance plays out when the Texans take on the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller's 75.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (73.5).
- In three of six games this season (50%), Fuller has collected more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Fuller has collected 8.6 more receiving yards per game (75.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 67.2.
- Fuller has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Fuller has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.2.
- Fuller is averaging 59 yards per game in his last one outing against the Packers, 14.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 73.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six), Fuller has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fuller has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In 60% of his games (three out of five), Fuller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six opportunities), Fuller has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his single career matchup against the Packers, Fuller scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fuller has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive