Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Fuller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Fuller's performance plays out when the Texans face off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller is averaging 66.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- Fuller has not totaled more than 72.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Fuller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.1 per game. He has collected 0.3 more per game than that average.
- Fuller has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Fuller has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (66.1 yards).
- Fuller's 62.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 9.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Titans, Fuller has exceeded this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 72.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Fuller has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Fuller has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- Fuller has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Fuller has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Fuller's 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fuller has gone over Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in five career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive