Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's a look at Fuller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Fuller's performance plays out when the Texans face off against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller's 79.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (78.5).
- In six out of 11 games this year (54.5%), Fuller has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Fuller has totaled 9.8 more receiving yards per game (79.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 70.1.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Fuller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Fuller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 70.1 yards.
- Fuller is averaging 107 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bears, 28.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- Bookmakers have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 78.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in one total game opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven out of 11), Fuller has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fuller has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that number as he has caught 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In 60% of his games (six of 10), Fuller has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Fuller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Fuller's one receiving touchdown in his single career matchup against the Bears is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fuller has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive