Will Fuller V's Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fuller's receiving prop bets. Watch Fuller's performance play out for the Texans against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller's 79.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (78.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Fuller has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Fuller has put up 9.8 more receiving yards per game (79.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 70.1.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Fuller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Fuller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 70.1 yards.
- Fuller's 44.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Colts are 34.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 78.5 yards, a mark he has beat one time in six career games opposite the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller has collected 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven of 11 games this year (63.6%), Fuller has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fuller has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10), Fuller has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Fuller has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his six career matchups against the Colts, Fuller averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fuller has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in six total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive