Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans visit the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Fuller's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Fuller's performance plays out when the Texans face off against the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller is averaging 70.8 receiving yards per game, 6.7 fewer than the over/under of 77.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Fuller has totaled more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Fuller has collected 1.5 more receiving yards per game (70.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 69.3.
- Fuller has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Fuller has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.3.
- Fuller is averaging 23 yards per game in his last one outing against the Lions, 54.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (77.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 77.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (six of 10), Fuller has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fuller has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone over that number as he has caught 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- 55.6% of the time this year (five out of nine outings), Fuller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 opportunities), Fuller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Fuller's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Lions are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Lions, Fuller has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive