Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Fuller's receiving prop bets. Watch how Fuller's performance plays out when the Texans square off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller is averaging 69.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4%), Fuller has totaled more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Fuller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 69.1 per game. He has collected 0.7 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Fuller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Fuller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.1 yards.
- Fuller's 19.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 52.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 71.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two total games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller has pulled down 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of nine games this year (66.7%), Fuller has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fuller has grabbed 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 62.5% of the time this year (five of eight games), Fuller has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Fuller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Fuller's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Patriots, Fuller has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive