Will Fuller V and the Houston Texans visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Fuller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Fuller's Texans square off against the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Will Fuller V Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fuller's 73.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (71.5).
- Fuller has yet to put up more than 71.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Fuller has put up 4.7 more receiving yards per game (73.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 69.1.
- Fuller has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Fuller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.1 yards.
- Fuller is averaging 62 yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 9.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fuller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 71.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one lifetime game against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fuller has averaged 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (six out of eight), Fuller has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Fuller has pulled down 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 71.4% of the time this season (five out of seven games), Fuller has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In six of his eight games (75%), Fuller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Fuller's one receiving touchdown in his single career matchup against the Browns is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Browns, Fuller has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive