Will Dissly and the Seattle Seahawks host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Dissly's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Dissly's Seahawks square off with the Rams at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Will Dissly Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Will Dissly Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Dissly is averaging 15.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four out of 14), Dissly has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Dissly's season average of 15.3 receiving yards per game is 8.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.2.
- Dissly has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his three games (0%).
- In only 21.4% of his games (three of 14 chances), Dissly has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (24.2).
- Dissly is averaging 48.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Rams, 26.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Bookmakers have set Dissly's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 22.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in two career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive