Wayne Gallman and the New York Giants travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Gallman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Gallman and the Giants square off against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gallman has averaged 5.3 rushing attempts per game, 6.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Gallman has yet to carry the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Gallman has averaged 3.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- Gallman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Gallman has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- Gallman averages 9.5 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Football Team, 2.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gallman has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 11.5 attempts three times in six career games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gallman's 22.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 21.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Gallman has yet to rush for more than 43.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Gallman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.8) by 8.8 yards.
- Gallman has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Gallman has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.8) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
- Gallman's 37.7 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Football Team are 5.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Football Team, Gallman has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 43.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive