Wayne Gallman and the New York Giants host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gallman's rushing props. Watch Gallman's performance play out for the Giants against the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gallman has averaged 4.2 rushing attempts per game, 7.3 less than the over/under in Monday's game (11.5).
- Gallman has yet to carry the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Gallman's season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of two games this year, Gallman achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Gallman has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
- Over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers, Gallman averages six carries per game, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gallman's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 11.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in three total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gallman's 18.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.2 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Gallman has put up more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Gallman's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 25 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.7 on average.
- Gallman has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of two times (0%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Gallman, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 25.
- Gallman's 22 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games against the Buccaneers, Gallman has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 37.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive