Wayne Gallman and the New York Giants visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gallman's rushing prop bets. Watch Gallman's Giants face off against the Ravens on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gallman's per-game rushing attempts average (10.0) is 3.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gallman has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in four out of 13 games this season (30.8% of his chances).
- Gallman's season-long average over/under is 11.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gallman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Gallman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.7. He's gone over that total in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gallman is set at 53.5 yards. That's 8.1 more than his season average of 45.4.
- Four times this season (out of 13 total games -- 30.8%), Gallman has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Gallman's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 45.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.4 on average.
- Gallman has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Gallman has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (45.8) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gallman's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gallman collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Gallman's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Gallman hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gallman has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive