Wayne Gallman and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gallman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Gallman's performance plays out when the Giants square off against the Browns on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gallman's per-game rushing attempts average (10.1) is 3.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gallman has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Gallman's season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gallman rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gallman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gallman is set at 60.5 yards. That's 13.7 more than his season average of 46.8.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Gallman has put up more than 60.5 rushing yards.
- Gallman has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (44) by 2.8 yards.
- Gallman has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gallman has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gallman has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12 chances).
- Gallman's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Gallman hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in three of five games this year (60% of his chances).
- Gallman has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive