Wayne Gallman and the New York Giants visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a look at Gallman's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Gallman's performance play out for the Giants against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Wayne Gallman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gallman's per-game rushing attempts average (7.7) is 5.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gallman has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances).
- Gallman has averaged 2.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.9).
- In just two of five games this year, Gallman achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Gallman has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.9 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gallman's 30.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 21.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Gallman has put up more than 52.5 rushing yards.
- Gallman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (36.1) by 5.5 yards.
- Gallman has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (60%) out of five opportunities.
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Gallman, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.1.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gallman has scored 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gallman collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his chances).
- Gallman has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Gallman hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of two games this year (100% of his chances).
- Gallman has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of nine games (44.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive