NFC East rivals meet when the Washington Football Team (2-5) host the New York Giants (1-7) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 FedExField. Washington is favored by 3.5 points. The point total is set at 43.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Football Team vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Washington vs New York: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, New York has the edge with a 4-1 record over Washington. New York has a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against Washington. New York outscored Washington 138-93 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Football Team vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Washington has gone 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Washington. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- Washington's average total over the last three games is 7.3 points fewer than the 43.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- New York has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
- New York has averaged a total of 43.3 combined points over its last three games, 0.3 greater than this game's over/under of 43.0.
- Washington's games have gone over 43.0 points four times this season 57.1% of matchups).
- Four of New York's games have gone over 43.0 points this year (50% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 37.1 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Combined, these teams surrender 48.5 points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Washington's outings this year have an average total of 42.6, 0.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- New York has a 43-point average over/under in its outings this season, which equals this game's point total.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 1-5 record against the spread.
- Washington's games have hit the over in all seven outings this season.
- Washington turns the ball over 1.4 times per game, just 0.2 more turnovers per game than the 1.2 New York forces on average.
- Washington has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 times or less.
- When it forces 1.2 or more turnovers, New York has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall.
- Washington has just a 1-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-2 overall in home games.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- Most of New York's games this year -- five out of eight -- have not gone overthe point total (62.5%).
- New York turns the ball over 1.9 times per game, just 0.6 more turnovers per game than the 1.3 Washington forces on average.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it turns the ball over 1.9 or fewer times.
- This season, Washington has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.3 turnovers.
- New York has a 4-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-4 overall in away games.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive