The Washington Football Team (2-7) are just 1.0-point favorites against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-6-1) on Sunday, November 22, 2020. An over/under of 46.5 is set for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Washington's record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-3, and its record at home overall is 2-3.
Football Team vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Washington vs Cincinnati: Last 5 Meetings
Cincinnati has a 3-2 advantage over Washington in the past five meetings between these two teams. Cincinnati has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 129 points while Washington scored 115.
Football Team vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Washington is just 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Washington has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- Washington's average total over the last three games is 3.8 points fewer than the 46.5 total given for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Cincinnati. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- Cincinnati has averaged a total of 56 combined points over its last three games, 9.5 greater than this matchup's total of 46.5.
- Washington's games have gone over 46.5 points three times this season 33.3% of matchups).
- Five of Cincinnati's games have gone over 46.5 points this year (55.6% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 42.7 points per game, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams give up 52 points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Washington has an average point total of 44.2 in its outings this year, 2.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Cincinnati has a 50.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.9 more points than this game's point total.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 1-7 record against the spread.
- Most of Washington's games this year -- nine out of nine -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.8 times per game, only 0.8 more turnovers per game than the one Cincinnati forces on average.
- Washington has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.8 times or less.
- When it forces 1 or more turnover, Cincinnati has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 2-4-1 record overall.
- Washington's record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-3, and its record at home overall is 2-3.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- Six Cincinnati's nine games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- Cincinnati turns the ball over 1.3 times per game, only 0.3 more turnovers per game than the one Washington forces on average.
- Cincinnati has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 2-2-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 times or less.
- When it forces 1 or more turnover, Washington has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall.
- Cincinnati's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 0-4-1.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive