The Carolina Panthers (4-7) are 3.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020 against the Minnesota Vikings (4-6). The contest has a point total of 51.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
This season, Minnesota's home games average 62.8 points, 11.8 more than this contest's over/under (51.0).
Vikings vs Panthers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Vikings vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Minnesota holds an edge against Carolina over the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Minnesota outscored Carolina 111-110 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Vikings vs Panthers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Minnesota has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Minnesota has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 48.3 combined points in their last three games, 2.7 less than this matchup's over/under of 51.0.
- Carolina has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Carolina has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51 combined points in their last three games, identical to the over/under posted in this matchup.
- The Vikings have an average point total of 54.2 in their outings this year, 3.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Panthers matchups this season have a 47.7-point average over/under, 3.3 fewer points than this game's total.
- Minnesota's games have gone over 51.0 points seven times this season 70% of matchups).
- Five of Carolina's games have gone over 51.0 points this year (45.5% of matchups).
- These teams score a combined 49.4 points per game, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 52.5 combined points per game, 1.5 more points than this contest's over/under.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
- Minnesota is just 4-6 against the spread.
- Most of Minnesota's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Vikings have turned the ball over 1.6 times per game this season, while the Panthers have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- When Minnesota turns the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Carolina's record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
Panthers Betting Insights
- Half of Carolina's games this year -- five out of 11 -- have gone over the point total.
- Carolina has a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Vikings have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Carolina is 3-5 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- Carolina's record against the spread in away games this year is 4-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-3.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Panthers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive