Oddsmakers give the Minnesota Vikings (2-5) the edge when they host the Detroit Lions (3-4) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 in a matchup between NFC North rivals at U.S. Bank Stadium. Minnesota is favored by 3.5 points. The game has an over/under of 53.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Vikings vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Vikings vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Minnesota holds an edge against Detroit over the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Lions, the Vikings have a 2-0 record against the spread. Minnesota outscored Detroit 143-78 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Vikings vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Vikings total over the last three games is 1.8 points more than the 53.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Minnesota has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Minnesota has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 1.2 points fewer than the 53.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Detroit has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Detroit has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- Vikings outings this year have an average point total of 56.7, 3.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Lions outings this season have a 54.7-point average over/under, 1.2 more points than this game's point total.
- Four of Minnesota's games have gone over 53.5 points this season (57.1% of matchups).
- Detroit has played three games this year that ended with a point total above 53.5 points (42.9% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 51.4 points per game, 2.1 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 60 combined points per game, 6.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has compiled a losing 2-5 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota's games have hit the over in all seven opportunities this season.
- This season, the Lions have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.7 times Vikings have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, Minnesota is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Minnesota is just 0-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-3 overall at home.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit's games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Detroit has put together a losing 3-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Vikings have averaged 0.9 takeaways per contest.
- When Detroit doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.9 turnovers in a game this season, Minnesota is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- Detroit's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive