Oddsmakers project the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10) to see their 10-game losing streak continue, as they are 10.0-point underdogs in a matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (5-6) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The point total is set at 51.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Minnesota has hit the over six times in six opportunities at home this year.
Vikings vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Vikings vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Minnesota holds an edge against Jacksonville in the past five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Minnesota has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 111 points while Jacksonville notched 100.
Vikings vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Vikings average total over the last three games is 2.3 points fewer than the 51.0 total given for this matchup.
- Minnesota is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Minnesota has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jaguars have averaged a total of 42 combined points in their last three games, 9.0 less than this game's total of 51.0.
- Jacksonville has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Vikings have an average point total of 54.3 in their outings this year, 3.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jaguars contests this season have a 50.2-point average over/under, 0.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- Minnesota's games have gone over 51.0 points eight times this season 72.7% of matchups).
- Five of Jacksonville's games have gone over 51.0 points this year (45.5% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 47.1 points per game, 3.9 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams score 57.2 combined points per game, 6.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota is just 5-6 against the spread.
- Most of Minnesota's games this year -- 11 out of 11 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.7 times Vikings have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, Minnesota is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 4-4 against the spread and 1-7 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Minnesota has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville's games have hit the over in six out of 11 outings this season (54.5%).
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Vikings have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Jacksonville turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, Minnesota is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Jacksonville is just 2-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-5 overall on the road.
D.J. Wonnum: Out (Ankle),
Irv Smith Jr.: Out (Back)
Kamalei Correa: Out (Hamstring),
Sidney Jones: Out (Achilles),
Jawaan Taylor: Questionable (Knee),
Chris Conley: Questionable (Hip),
Jarrod Wilson: Questionable (Shoulder),
DaVon Hamilton: Out (Knee),
Dakota Allen: Out (Hamstring),
Ben Ellefson: Out (Knee)
Powered By Data Skrive