The Atlanta Falcons (0-5) are 4.0-point underdogs as they attempt to stop their five-game losing streak in a matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (1-4) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The game has an over/under of 54.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Vikings vs Falcons Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Vikings vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
Minnesota holds an edge against Atlanta in the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Falcons, the Vikings have a 1-0 record against the spread. Minnesota outscored Atlanta 117-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Vikings vs Falcons: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56 points in their last three games, 2.0 more than the 54.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Minnesota is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Minnesota. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 47 combined points over their last three games, 7.0 fewer than this game's total of 54.0.
- Atlanta is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Atlanta has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- Vikings contests this year have an average point total of 56.8, 2.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Falcons matchups this season is 56.6, 2.6 more points than this game's total.
- Minnesota's games have gone over 54.0 points three times this season 60% of matchups).
- Atlanta has played three games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 54.0 points (60% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 50.8 points per game, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams allow a combined 62.6 points per game, 8.6 more points than this contest's over/under.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has compiled a losing 1-4 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Minnesota's games this year -- five out of five -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Falcons have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.8 times Vikings have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, Minnesota is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Minnesota has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-2 overall in home games.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has a losing 1-4 record against the spread.
- Three Atlanta's five games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its outings).
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Vikings have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Atlanta doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.8 turnovers in a game this season, Minnesota is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- Atlanta is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-2 overall on the road.
Kris Boyd: Out (Hamstring),
Dru Samia: Out (Wrist),
Holton Hill: Doubtful (Foot),
K.J. Osborn: Out (Hamstring),
Dalvin Cook: Out (Groin)
John Cominsky: Questionable (Illness),
Takkarist McKinley: Out (Groin),
Jaylinn Hawkins: Out (Concussion)
Powered By Data Skrive