Van Jefferson and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jefferson's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Jefferson's performance plays out when the Rams square off with Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Van Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Van Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 19.0 receiving yards per game, 18.5 less than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Jefferson has yet to put up more than 37.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He averages 11.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Jefferson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jefferson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (30.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive