Van Jefferson and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jefferson receiving props. You can watch Jefferson's performance play out for the Rams against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Van Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Van Jefferson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jefferson is averaging 11.3 receiving yards per game, 18.2 less than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 13.3% of his games this season (two out of 15), Jefferson has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He averages 19.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 13.3% of his games (two out of 15 opportunities), Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (30.5).
- Jefferson is averaging 27 yards per game in his last one contest against the Cardinals, 2.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Bookmakers have set Jefferson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 29.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one career game against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive