Tyron Johnson and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Chargers face off against the Chiefs on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyron Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyron Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 less than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Johnson has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 33.0 receiving yards per game is 6.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.5.
- Johnson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 11 games this season (27.3%), Johnson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Johnson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of one), Johnson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive