Tyron Johnson's Los Angeles Chargers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's receiving prop bets. Watch Johnson's Chargers take on the Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Tyron Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyron Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game, 17.5 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five of 11), Johnson has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 33.0 receiving yards per game is 6.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.5.
- Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Johnson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Johnson has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three out of 11), Johnson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Johnson has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Johnson fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Johnson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive