Tyron Johnson and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson receiving props. Watch Johnson's performance play out for the Chargers against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Tyron Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tyron Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 33.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In six out of 10 games this season (60%), Johnson has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.5 per game. He has collected 1.2 more per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive