On Sunday, Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Carolina Panthers at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Hill's rushing prop bets. Watch Hill's Chiefs play the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (0.9) is 0.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Hill has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Hill has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (one).
- Hill took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Panthers, Hill had one carry, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 6.8 rushing yards per game average is 3.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Hill has had more than 3.5 rushing yards.
- Hill has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (five) by 1.8 yards.
- Hill has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- In his single career matchup against the Panthers, Hill put up 12 rushing yards, 8.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Panthers, Hill has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 3.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive