Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs host the New York Jets on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hill's rushing props. You can watch Hill and the Chiefs square off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (1.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Hill has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 0.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of seven games this year, Hill achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Hill's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.9. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
- Hill averages 0.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Jets, 1.0 fewer rush than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hill's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 1.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in two lifetime games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 7.7 rushing yards per game average is 4.2 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Hill has put up more than 3.5 rushing yards.
- Hill has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (5.2) by 2.5 yards.
- Hill has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Hill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (5.2) in only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Jets, Hill averages -1.5 rushing yards per game, 5.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hill's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 3.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive