Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Denver Broncos on Sunday on the road at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Hill's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has recorded 1.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hill has collected more than 0.5 rushing attempts in four out of six games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Hill's season-long average over/under is one rushing attempt. He has recorded 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hill rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Hill's 1.3 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Broncos are 0.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts four times in seven total games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 9.0 rushing yards per game average is 2.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six matchups), Hill has put up more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Hill has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (five) by 4.0 yards.
- Hill has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Over his seven career matchups against the Broncos, Hill averages 14.4 rushing yards per game, 7.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Broncos, Hill has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 6.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive