On Monday, Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hill's rushing prop bets. Watch Hill's Chiefs square off against the Bills at 5:00 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill's per-game rushing attempts average (1.2) is 0.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (1.5).
- Hill has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Hill's 1.2 rushing attempts per game is 0.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 0.9.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hill has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.9 attempts).
- In his one career matchup against the Bills, Hill finished with two carries, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Hill has gone over Monday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 1.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 9.8 rushing yards per game average is 3.3 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Hill has yet to rush for more than 6.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Hill's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 4.7, which he's outpaced by 5.1 yards on average this year.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hill has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (4.7 yards).
- In his one career matchup against the Bills, Hill notched 13 rushing yards, 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hill's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 6.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in one career game against the Bills.
Powered by Data Skrive