Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hill's rushing prop bets. Watch Hill's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Tyreek Hill Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Hill has averaged 0.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (1.5).
- Hill has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Hill's season-long average over/under is 0.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hill has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Hill's 8.5 rushing yards per game average is 2.0 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Hill has not run for more than 6.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Hill's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 4.2, which he's outpaced by 4.3 yards on average this year.
- Hill has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hill has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (4.2 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive