Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hill's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch Hill's Chiefs take on the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill's 85.1 receiving yards per game average is 45.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (39.5).
- In 93.3% of his games this year (14 of 15), Hill has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Hill has collected 4.1 more receiving yards per game (85.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 81.
- Hill has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 15 games (33.3%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 opportunities), Hill has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (81).
- Hill is averaging 77.1 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Chargers, 37.6 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hill's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 39.5 yards, a figure he has outdone six times in seven career games versus the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill has averaged 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 11 of 15 games this season (73.3%), Hill has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hill has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone over that value as he has grabbed 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- In 73.3% of his games (11 of 15), Hill has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 11 of his 15 games (73.3%), Hill has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his seven career matchups against the Chargers, Hill averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times in seven total games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive