Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hill receiving props. You can watch how Hill's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill is averaging 86.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than the over/under of 90.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Hill has totaled more than 90.5 receiving yards.
- Hill has collected 5.8 more receiving yards per game (86.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 80.7.
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Hill has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Hill has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 80.7 yards.
- Hill's 53 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Falcons are 37.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 90.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.1 -- is 0.6 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 78.6% of his games this season (11 of 14), Hill has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hill has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has caught 1.1 touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his average prop.
- In 78.6% of his games (11 of 14), Hill has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 78.6% of his games (11 of 14 opportunities), Hill has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his one career matchup against the Falcons, Hill scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Falcons, Hill has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive