Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips for Hill's receiving prop bets. Watch Hill's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Saints on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill's 89.1 receiving yards per game average is 1.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (87.5).
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Hill has put up more than 87.5 receiving yards.
- Hill's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 80.2 per game. He has collected 8.9 more per game than that average.
- Hill has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Hill has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 80.2 yards.
- Hill is averaging 38 yards per game in his last one outing against the Saints, 49.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (87.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hill's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 87.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.1 -- is 0.6 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 76.9% of his games this year (10 out of 13), Hill has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hill has collected 0.6 more receiving touchdowns (1.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 76.9% of his games (10 out of 13), Hill has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 10 of his 13 games (76.9%), Hill has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Saints, Hill scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Saints, Hill has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive