Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hill's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hill and the Chiefs face off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill's 89.9 receiving yards per game average is 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (86.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Hill has collected more than 86.5 receiving yards.
- Hill has put up 10.2 more receiving yards per game (89.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 79.7.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Hill has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Hill has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 79.7 yards.
- Hill is averaging 109 yards per game in his last one outing against the Dolphins, 22.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (86.5).
- Hill has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 86.5 yards one time in one total game against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill has pulled down 1.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In nine out of 12 games this season (75%), Hill has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hill has collected 0.6 more receiving touchdowns (1.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 75% of his games (nine out of 12), Hill has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 75% of his games (nine of 12 opportunities), Hill has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his one career matchup against the Dolphins, Hill scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive