Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hill's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hill's performance play out for the Chiefs against the Broncos on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill's 92.8 receiving yards per game average is 4.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (88.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Hill has put up more than 88.5 receiving yards.
- Hill's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 79 per game. He has put up 13.8 more per game than that average.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Hill has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Hill has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 79 yards.
- Hill's 51.2 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Broncos are 37.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 88.5 receiving yards in eight career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill has grabbed 1.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In nine of 11 games this season (81.8%), Hill has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hill has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 1.2 touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his average prop.
- 81.8% of the time this season (nine of 11 games), Hill has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 81.8% of his games (nine of 11 opportunities), Hill has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Hill's 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Broncos are 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns four times in eight career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive