Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday on the road at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hill's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Hill's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off with the Buccaneers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill is averaging 75.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- In four out of 10 games this year (40%), Hill has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Hill's season average of 75.2 receiving yards per game is 3.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 78.8.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Hill has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Hill has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.8).
- Hill's 53 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Buccaneers are 25.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hill's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 78.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill has pulled down 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 80% of his games this year (eight of 10), Hill has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hill has pulled down 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 80% of the time this year (eight of 10 games), Hill has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In eight of his 10 games (80%), Hill has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Buccaneers, Hill scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Buccaneers, Hill has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive