On Sunday, Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Hill's receiving prop bets. Watch Hill's Chiefs square off with the Raiders on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hill is averaging 72.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (80.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Hill has totaled more than 80.5 receiving yards.
- Hill's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.5 per game. He averages 6.3 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Hill has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Hill has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (78.5).
- Hill's 78 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Raiders are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hill's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 80.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hill's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven of nine games this year (77.8%), Hill has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hill has reeled in 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 77.8% of the time this season (seven of nine games), Hill has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 77.8% of his games (seven of nine opportunities), Hill has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his lone career matchup against the Raiders, Hill scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hill has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive