Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Lockett's rushing prop bets. Watch how Lockett's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the Bills on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Tyler Lockett Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Lockett is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Lockett has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Lockett's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Lockett has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Lockett has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.9 yards).
- Lockett's 13 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Bills are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Lockett's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 1.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in one total game versus the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive